Applying your earned rewards points to an order is easy, and can be done in one of two ways:
Combining Rewards Points With Promotional Offers Or Coupons (Desktop Browsers)
1. Ensure that you are signed into your getkion.com account before proceeding to the checkout section.
2. If you have added items to your cart before logging into your account, you will need to login via the "sign-in" link at the top of the page.
3. Once signed in, navigate back to the "My Cart" page by clicking the shopping bag icon in the upper right of your screen.
4. Upon entering your "My Cart" page, you will find a drop-down menu under the "Order Summary" box.
5. Use the drop down field to select your desired amount of points to exchange (100 points = $1) up to a maximum of $25 per order. Once the desired amount is selected, choose "Apply".
6. The selected amount will be applied to your order, and will appear as an item in your cart alongside your other items.
7. You are now ready to proceed to the "Checkout" page to apply any additional discount (where applicable)
8. Once at the Checkout page, your rewards points will be reflected toward the price of your item(s) and the provision for an additional discount will appear in the field below:
*Please note that not all additional discounts/promotions are able to be applied in conjunction with rewards points, nor is there the ability to populate multiple discount/promotional codes on the same order*